- Weight: 1030 g (size M)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- eco-dyed mesh lining
- microfibre lining with logo print
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP: very light, very breathable, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets
You’re having to push yourself, breathing hard, heading for the summit. The STETING PEAK JACKET is the perfect jacket for tough days on the mountain. The jacket provides versatile weather protection and has a short, athletic style.
The outer jacket is made of a very breathable, robust TEXAPORE fabric. It’s built to cope with harsh treatment and provides the protection you need in cold, wet weather.
The zip-in inner jacket is insulated with warm MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT. This synthetic fibre insulation feels like down and delivers very good warmth-to-weight performance. It will keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures even if it gets wet.
The system zip allows you to combine the two jackets or wear them individually. A flick of the wrist is all it takes.
Use with other 3in1 Short System Jackets
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components