COLD BAY PARKA M
Winter Parka Men
Our model is 185 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 99 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
If you’re strolling through the city streets on a freezing cold winter’s day, you need to wrap up warm. The COLD BAY PARKA fits the bill perfectly. This simple, understated parka isn’t just fashionable, it’s functional too, with a generous down fill to keep you warm.
The COLD BAY PARKA gives you the perfect combination of light weight, warmth and style. A luxurious, shiny lining complements the signature look. The recycled TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric is slightly stretchy, provides superb climate comfort, and delivers reliable protection from the rain and snow.
The COLD BAY PARKA has a draw cord at the waist that allows you to adjust the fit to the shape that suits you best. And when the cold winter wind is blowing round your ears, just pull up the hood.
- Weight: 945 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of 100% recycled polyester
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Wash And Care