Men's Cold Bay Parka
HARDSHELL DOWN PARKA MEN
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft 1 in tall and wears size M.
- Weight: 945 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of recycled polyester (lining)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
If you’re strolling through the city streets on a freezing cold winter’s day, you need to wrap up warm. The COLD BAY PARKA fits the bill perfectly. This simple, understated parka isn’t just fashionable, it’s functional too, with a generous down fill to keep you warm.
This parka gives you the perfect combination of light weight, warmth and style. A luxurious, shiny lining complements the signature look. The recycled TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric is slightly stretchy, provides superb climate comfort and delivers reliable protection from the rain and snow.
The COLD BAY PARKA has a draw cord at the waist that allows you to adjust the fit to the shape that suits you best. And when the cold winter wind is blowing round your ears, just pull up the hood.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation