Men's Fairmont Jacket
WINDPROOF DOWN JACKET MEN
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 740 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric
- downproof microfibre lining with logo print
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable collar
- adjustable hem
- pack bag included
The FAIRMONT is a windproof and very warm down jacket. The TEXASHIELD shell fabric is water repellent and breathable, and shrugs off light rain and snow showers.
When designing this jacket, the focus was on minimal weight and maximum insulation, which is why we opted for a high performance RDS certified duck down fill.
The FAIRMONT can be neatly stowed in the pack bag supplied and carried in your rucksack as a warm back-up jacket. If you don’t need the hood, simply zip it off.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact