Glacier Jacket M
Winter Coat Men
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
When you’re planning that perfect winter getaway, make sure your jacket is equipped to cope with the weather. And if not, the GLACIER JACKET is a top pick for city trips in wet or frosty conditions. This jacket features an extra warm version of our recycled MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation.
The TEXAPORE outer fabric protects you from the rain and wind. This robust OXFORD version is designed to withstand the abrasion caused by your bag or pack straps. And if the weather stays dry, you can detach the hood.
- Weight: 1280 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable collar
- adjustable hem
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care