Windproof Down Jacket Men
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 72 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
As light as freshly fallen snow. But much warmer. The HELIUM is a classic insulated jacket with a down fill. It’s very light, super warm and packs down small. The STORMLOCK outer fabric shuts out the cold wind, thereby increasing the insulation performance.
The jacket’s stowaway pocket is a very practical feature. The whole jacket stuffs neatly inside its own pocket, so it takes up very little space in your pack.
- Weight: 450 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK DOUBLE RIP: very light, windproof and water repellent fabric
- fibreproof taffeta lining with logo print
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket)
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Wash And Care