- Weight: 470 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP: very light, very breathable, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish (torso)
- FINE OXFORD STRETCH DWR: very light, bi-elastic, soft textured fabric with water repellent properties (sleeves)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD STRETCH (25 g/m²): very lightweight, stretchy, synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- special sleeve cut for extra freedom of movement
- adjustable hem
- reflective detailing
- pack bag included
Need a training partner? The JWP HYBRID jacket is purpose made for active sports and outdoor workouts. This hybrid jacket combines stretch sleeves with a windproof front.
The torso has a STORMLOCK shell fabric that blocks out even the strongest headwinds and an RDS-certified down fill that ensures you stay warm. The stretch sleeves provide full freedom of movement and superior breathability. They also feature a light lining.
The JWP HYBRID jacket is part of our PACK AND GO! capsule collection. It is ultra light and packable, so you can just stow it in your day pack or hand luggage. When you’re out and about in less than perfect weather, you’ll also appreciate the water repellent properties of the JWP HYBRID.
The products in our PACK AND GO! capsule collection are designed for active travel and spur-of-the-moment adventures. The signature look of the series is all about clean silhouettes, contemporary designs, and a fusion of outdoor and urban style.
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas