Down Jacket Men
Our model is 185 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 73 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Breathable, water-repellent, abrasion-resistant organic cotton blend
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
You live in the city, but you’re always outdoors. You appreciate what technical fabrics can do, but you choose the natural option whenever you can. The LAKOTA was designed for people like you. It combines urban style with natural materials (RDS certified down and organic cotton) to create a super warm and super comfortable jacket.
The high performance combination of duck down and robust FUNCTION 65 (a hybrid fabric with 65 % organic cotton) delivers superb insulation and wear comfort. FUNCTION 65 is a tried and tested fabric for outdoor apparel. It is extra robust and water repellent. The high proportion of organic cotton gives the fabric a soft, natural feel.
The jacket has two hand pockets, two inner pockets and a chest pocket for essential little items.
- Weight: 1300 g (size M)
- FUNCTION 65 TWILL: soft, robust, wind resistant and water repellent hybrid fabric with high organic cotton content
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: downproof microfibre lining with logo print
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light synthetic lambswool lining (hood)
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (hood & shoulders)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- internal cuffs
- adjustable hem
material and care
SHELL 65% COTTON (ORGANIC)
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
1. FILLING 80% GREY DUCK DOWN
20% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care