Men's Nature Corduroy Jacket
Sustainably Sourced Down Jacket
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 1303 g (size M)
- CORDUROY NATURE WINDREPEL DWR: wind resistant corduroy fabric with DWR finish
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE SOFT CANVAS 2L: soft, windproof and water repellent fabric, made of recycled polyester
- taffeta lining made of recycled polyester
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
From urban leisure to outdoor adventure, our super warm NATURE CORDUROY down jacket does it all in style. The fill consists of RDS certified duck down teamed with a warm synthetic fiber insulation.
The soft, textured TEXASHIELD PRO corduroy fabric consists of pure organic cotton. It is windproof and benefits from a water repellent finish. The shoulders are reinforced with a robust, sustainable TEXASHIELD fabric.
You can stow sensitive items like your phone in the inner pocket and other essentials in the two hand pockets.
Recycled Components - All recycled components are certified in accordance with the Global Recycled Standard (GRS).
Responsible Down Standards - For more detailed information about Responsible Down Standard (RDS), please visit:responsibledown.org"
Certified organic cotton, manufactured using eco-friendly methods
100% PFC-free - PFCs (per- and poly-fluoride chemicals) are substances used on the surfaces of items to give them water-repellent or fat-repellent properties, which is the reason they are mainly used in waterproof trousers and jackets.