Men's North Climate Jacket
WINDPROOF DOWN JACKET MEN
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft tall and wears size M.
- Weight: 760 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK 10D MINIRIP HIGH TENACITY: extremely light, tear resistant, windproof and very breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 50D RIPSTOP: very light, windproof and breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads, made of recycled polyester
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP: very light, very breathable, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish (lining)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 raised hand pockets, chest pocket
- adjustable hem
Helsinki: -10 °C – next stop: the Arctic Circle. The NORTH CLIMATE JACKET takes stormy weather and extreme cold in its stride. So you can head north with a smile on your face.
This down jacket is robust, wind resistant and very warm, thanks to its RDS-certified duck down fill. At the more exposed areas of the jacket, we’ve added our very warm yet moisture insensitive MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation. So you’re fully prepared for the cold northern climate.
The STORMLOCK shell fabric creates the perfect barrier against the wind. It is also very breathable, so moisture vapour can escape quickly, which means the down is well ventilated and able to maintain its full insulation performance. We’ve used an extra robust version of this fabric for the NORTH CLIMATE JACKET.
The hood also keeps out the wind and cold. It has a small peak and a very deep design. The volume and field of vision are easy to adjust using the draw cord.
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation