Men's North Ice Parka
Winter Parka Men
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft tall and wears size M.
- Weight: 1070 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D RIPSTOP: very light, windproof and breathable ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, made of 100% recycled polyester (lining)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- glove loops
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
Do you like the wind whistling around your ears and the crunching of ice underfoot? Ready for an Arctic adventure? You bet! The NORTH ICE PARKA will keep you warm on your expeditions to the frozen north — no matter how cold it gets.
The robust TEXAPORE shell fabric protects you from the rain and wind. And it is so breathable that you’ll always feel fresh, even when the going gets tough. The fill consists of high-loft duck down, so you’ll stay warm even in sub-zero temperatures.
As you’d expect from a real expedition parka, the NORTH ICE is equipped with multiple pockets, and there’s even a loop to clip your gloves to. An adjustable hood and water resistant zips round off the list of features.
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch