Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays. Learn More.
TASMAN JACKET M
BIKE AND RUNNING JACKET MEN
Our model is 189 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 70 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Lightweight, stretchy, breathable fleece with slight heat retention
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Quick-drying synthetic insulation with high heat retention
Breathable, sweat-wicking material that dries quickly
The TASMAN is a brilliant jacket for high-octane cycling trips in cool, windy conditions. The jacket has a hybrid design that combines an elasticated back and sleeves with a windproof, insulated front.
The entire front of the jacket is reinforced with windproof STORMLOCK fabric to shield you from the headwind and has a down fill for extra warmth. The sleeves and back of the TASMAN JACKET consist of a soft and very stretchy fabric that allows the skin to breathe and dries fast, so you won't feel cold after you've worked up a sweat.
And if the wind is really whistling round your ears, just pull up the hood and keep on pedalling!
- Weight: 440 g (size M)
- SPACER Q.M.C.: very soft, very stretchy, very breathable fabric with very good thermal insulation
- STORMLOCK PAPERTOUCH: very light, windproof and downproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads
- 80/20 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power ; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood)
- 2 hand pockets
- fixed hood
- cable duct for headphones
material and care
1.SHELL 86% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
1. FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care