Men's Tasman Jacket
Mens Athletic Jacket
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft 2 in tall and wears size M.
- Weight: 440 g (size M)
- SPACER Q.M.C.: very soft, very stretchy, very breathable fabric with very good thermal insulation
- STORMLOCK PAPERTOUCH: very light, windproof and downproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads
- 80/20 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power ; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood)
- 2 hand pockets
- fixed hood
- cable duct for headphones
The TASMAN is a brilliant jacket for high-octane cycling trips in cool, windy conditions. The jacket has a hybrid design that combines an elasticated back and sleeves with a windproof, insulated front.
The entire front of the jacket is reinforced with windproof STORMLOCK fabric to shield you from the headwind and has a down fill for extra warmth. The sleeves and back of the TASMAN JACKET consist of a soft and very stretchy fabric that allows the skin to breathe and dries fast, so you won’t feel cold after you’ve worked up a sweat.
And if the wind is really whistling round your ears, just pull up the hood and keep on pedalling!
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Lightweight, stretchy, breathable fleece with slight heat retention
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Breathable, sweat-wicking material that dries quickly
Quick-drying synthetic insulation with high heat retention