Troposphere Jacket M
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 77 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Lofty, ultra quick-drying synthetic insulation that efficiently traps heat
Snowing and freezing cold outside? No big deal. With the TROPOSPHERE JACKET, the weather and temperature are irrelevant. This waterproof and windproof jacket features our high performance MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT insulation.
This insulating fill isn’t just very warm, it’s also ultra light and moisture insensitive. The synthetic fibres have a similar lofting performance to down, making the TROPOSPHERE a great alternative to a classic down jacket.
The jacket also benefits from our extra breathable TEXAPORE O2+ weather protection technology. This version of TEXAPORE is slightly stretchy and offers outstanding wear comfort. It is also windproof and waterproof, of course.
- Weight: 960 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (120 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 1.LINING 100% POLYESTER
- 2.LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care