- Weight: 960 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- soft microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
Snowing and freezing cold outside? No big deal. With the TROPOSPHERE JACKET, the weather and temperature are irrelevant. Because inside this waterproof and windproof jacket is a generous portion of MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE insulation.
This recycled synthetic fibre fill is not only very warm, but also ultra light and insensitive to moisture. The fill gives the jacket a down-like look, making the TROPOSPHERE a great alternative to a classic down jacket.
The jacket also benefits from our super breathable TEXAPORE O2+ weather protection technology. This version of TEXAPORE is slightly stretchy and offers outstanding wear comfort. It is also windproof and waterproof, of course.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas