- Weight: 995 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE HERRINGBONE 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with distinctive herringbone structure and wool-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
The WEST COAST is a windproof and waterproof hardshell jacket designed for winter use. With this jacket, you won’t have to worry about sleet and snow showers, whether you’re on the way to work or out for a walk. The rugged, 2-layer TEXAPORE CORE outer fabric and the thick synthetic insulation consist entirely of sustainable, recycled materials.
The detachable hood, the storm flap on the front zip, and the high, fold-back collar provide additional cold weather protection. The seven pockets feature flaps or zippers to keep the contents safe.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable