WILDWOOD JACKET M
Men's Winter Coat
Our model is 185 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 77 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Certified organic cotton, manufactured using eco-friendly methods
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Town or trail – when winter comes, you like to get out and get active. The WILDWOOD JACKET is with you all the way. This waterproof winter jacket is insulated with MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND, a hybrid insulation material consisting of 50% synthetic fibres and 50% recycled merino wool.
The hybrid insulation provides good thermal performance and outstanding moisture management. It is also odour resistant and robust.
The TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 shell fabric is breathable, windproof and waterproof. The shell fabric also contains a high proportion of organic cotton, so the WILDWOOD JACKET is not only hard wearing but soft and comfortable too.
- Weight: 990 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 LIGHT 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton and soft finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND (120 g/m²): very warm, odour inhibiting insulation with 50 % recycled merino wool, 30 % recycled synthetic fibre and 20 % synthetic fibre / MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND (100 g/m²): very warm, odour inhibiting insulation with 50 % recycled merino wool, 30% recycled synthetic fibre and 20 % synthetic fibre
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
material and care
SHELL 54% COTTON (ORGANIC)
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
FILLING 50% WOOL
Wash And Care