Take an Additional 25% Off Your Order With Code: LONGWEEKEND25 *Learn More.
- Weight: 995 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE HERRINGBONE 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with distinctive herringbone structure and wool-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
A clear, crisp winter morning or a rainy autumn afternoon – you love being outdoors no matter what the weather is doing. With the WEST COAST winter jacket to protect you from the rain, snow and cold, there’s nothing to stop you doing just that.
The TEXAPORE shell fabric keeps you dry even in the heaviest downpour and has a nice, rugged feel. And to ensure you stay warm on longer walks, the WEST COAST is filled with high performance synthetic fibre insulation. The insulation is light, totally insensitive to moisture, and made from recycled plastic bottles.
The clean design and subtle herringbone pattern give the jacket its signature look. A look that is perfect for the great outdoors and the big city.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation