Frosty Morning Jkt M
Men's Winter Coat
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 76 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
The day is cold, but you’re up and out early, heading up the trail with a spring in your step. The FROSTY MORNING is a simple weatherproof shell jacket designed for winter hiking. The jacket is waterproof, windproof and warm – exactly what you need when you’re out on the trail in winter weather.
For this jacket, we’ve teamed a robust TEXAPORE shell fabric with recycled MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation. Bring on the winter!
- Weight: 775 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: extra soft, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- water resistant zip
- adjustable hem
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care