SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN JACKET M
Men’s Ski Jacket
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 74 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
Integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
Looking for an upgrade on your old ski jacket? The SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN JACKET is a top-of-the-range ski jacket designed in collaboration with pro ski racer Felix Neureuther.
The jacket is made of our windproof and extremely waterproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric and is equipped with water resistant zips that shut out the rain and snow. Alpine skiing and ski touring can get pretty energetic at times, so if you do work up a sweat, you’ll certainly appreciate the fabric’s excellent breathability and the extended pit zips.
The SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN JACKET is designed to give you maximum mobility and freedom of movement, with stretch fabrics, articulated sleeves, stretch cuffs and an elasticated snow skirt that can be removed if not required.
The jacket has an adjustable tunnel hood that will fit over a ski helmet, and there are two generous chest pockets, a sleeve pocket and an inner pocket for your ski pass, wallet and other essentials. The jacket is also fitted with a RECCO chip, of course, like a high-end ski jacket should be.
The main fabric is dyed using our environmentally friendly FUTURE DYE process. This process uses much less water and far fewer chemicals than conventional dyeing methods and ensures lasting colourfastness.
- Weight: 820 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 3L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE O2+ 3D VACUUM LAMINATION 3L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with very high abrasion resistance (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (shoulders and hood rim)
- NYLON STRETCH JERSEY: soft, fast drying, cross-stretch fabric (snow skirt, cuffs and chest pocket)
- fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision, helmet compatible
- ventilation system at front of collar
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 chest pockets, sleeve pocket, inner pocket
- RECCO system: integrated chip for rescue services location
- water resistant zips
- special sleeve cut for extra freedom of movement
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- detachable snow skirt
- adjustable hem
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
2.SHELL 91% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care