Men's Exolight Mountain Jacket
Hardshell Jacket Men
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft 2 in tall and wears size M.
- Vent Support System Pit Zips
- Weight: 535 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE AIR+ STRETCH 3L: slightly stretchy, waterproof, windproof, dynamically breathable, very air permeable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 20,000 g/m²/24h**, air permeability: > 2 l/m²/s***)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1, *** EN ISO 9237)
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- extended chinguard
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
Dawn is breaking as you set off, your gaze fixed on the distant peaks. The EXOLIGHT MOUNTAIN is a super lightweight, weatherproof shell jacket developed in close collaboration with the Alpine School Innsbruck (ASI) specifically for mountain use.
The jacket is made of TEXAPORE AIR+. This very light, high performance weather protection fabric guarantees a superb wear climate all day long. The fabric is dynamically breathable and air permeable. The more intense the activity the better the air exchange through the fabric, with warm, moist air being quickly expelled to the outside. It is also slightly stretchy and has a soft feel for superior next-to-skin comfort.
Add in the pro-standard detailing (pit zips, extended chinguard, helmet-compatible hood) and it’s no surprise that the EXOLIGHT MOUNTAIN is recommended by the ASI guides for all mountain activities. And if the temperature drops when you’re above the tree line, there is enough room under the jacket for an insulation layer.
Products tested by ASI Reisen