- Weight: 429 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092 : ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- mesh lining made of recycled fabric
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- water resistant zips
- chest pocket, 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
When you are out on the trail in all weathers, you need a shell jacket that’s up to the job. The GO HIKE JACKET will protect you from the wind and the rain. And the best bit is, it’s made entirely from recycled materials.
The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester. The fabric is light, soft, and stretchy – the perfect combination for total wear comfort.
This jacket is also very waterproof, totally windproof and very breathable, of course. Like a proper shell jacket should be.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas