- Weight: 545 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE MINI OTTOMAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092 ; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- FUTURE DYE MESH LINING: eco-dyed mesh lining
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- fixed hood, stows in collar
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
Simple, functional and totally reliable. The STORMY POINT is one of the lightest shell jackets in our collection. And it’s extremely robust too. The fabric also has a pleasantly soft feel – a great combination if you like to spend a lot of time outdoors.
Add in the waterproof, windproof and breathable performance of our TEXAPORE fabric technology, and you have a jacket you can rely on to protect you from the weather. We’ve used an extra robust version of TEXAPORE for the STORMY POINT, so when you’re out there in the wild country, you won’t have to worry about your jacket. The fabric is also relatively light, which improves the wear comfort significantly when you’re on the move all day.
And when the rain stops but the wind is still blowing, you can stow the hood in the jacket collar, so it doesn’t flap around.
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)