20% Off Your Order* with code: ONEPLANET20
Caribou Crossing Track
Fleece Jacket Men
Our model is 185 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M: Back length: 67 cm
A warm, windproof jacket designed for running and hiking in autumn and spring. The CARIBOU CROSSING TRACK consists of fleece, synthetic insulation and windproof STORMLOCK – a winning combination for energetic outdoor sports in cooler temperatures.
The NANUK knitted fleece is extra warm, very robust and breathable. The front of the jacket is insulated with warm MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE, packed inside a windproof shell. This is an ideal jacket for active outdoor use in the transitional seasons.
And if it starts to rain, simply zip it into a compatible hardshell using the system zip.
- Weight: 515 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water resistant fabric (front)
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY HEATHER: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior, soft, brushed reverse side and marled look
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (160 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
- 2 hand pockets
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- adjustable hem
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care