Men's Delta Tour Jacket
Windproof Softshell Jacket Men
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft 2 in tall and wears size M.
- Weight: 465 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTSHELL AIR: windproof, water resistant fabric with stretch properties and high breathability
- FLEX SHIELD: robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind and water resistant properties
- OVERLAY TAPE: abrasion resistant laminated reinforcement
- DENSE MESH Q.M.C.: lightweight fabric with active moisture management (lining)
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket
- adjustable hem
The days are getting longer - time to get out on your bike. If you're thinking about treating yourself to a new jacket, the DELTA TOUR softshell is definitely worth a closer look. The jacket is windproof, so it will shield you from the headwind, and the stretchy fabric ensures good freedom of movement.
There's a FLEX SHIELD insert on the back of the jacket for enhanced breathability.
And if you want to switch from biking to hiking, there's no need to get changed - the DELTA TOUR softshell also makes a great hiking jacket.
100% PFC-free - PFCs (per- and poly-fluoride chemicals) are substances used on the surfaces of items to give them water-repellent or fat-repellent properties, which is the reason they are mainly used in waterproof trousers and jackets.
Stretchy wind- and water-resistant softshell with great breathability
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch