Men's Terraventure Texapore Mid Shoes
Men's Waterproof Hiking Shoes
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 920 g/pair (Size 8)
- recycled PFC-free synthetic upper material mix
- smooth tongue fit
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE: sustainable, extremely waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100% recycled tricot lining
- recycled ORTHOLITE PU-rubber insole for optimal cushioning
- VIBRAM cork-mixed EVA midsole
- VIBRAM ECOSTEP outsole
- rubber toe protector
- lace hooks made of recycled zinc
Meet wet weather head-on in TERRAVENTURE TEXAPORE MID hiking boots for men. Recycled TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE PRO offers waterproof breathability. The mid-cut mixed-material upper is comfortable and made to last. The ORTHOLITE insole and VIBRAM cork-mixed midsole provide maximum cushioning on the trail.
Core Spring Style
Vibram - The construction of the sole was developed together with the renowned Italian manufacturer Vibram® exclusively for Jack Wolfskin shoes. The result is a sturdy, abrasion-resistant shoe sole made of rubber, which is ultra-comfortable. Ideally suited for alpine terrain.
PFC Free - 100% PFC water repelling treatment.
Texapore Eco - All recycled components are certified in accordance with the Global Recycled Standard (GRS).
Core Summer Style