Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays. Learn More.
Sustainability & Technology
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck
High-traction tread for confidence on rugged terrain
Anatomically shaped insole with layered cushioning for precise fit
EVA pad in heel optimizes heel strike in demanding terrain
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
Ideal for approaches and easy hiking on tracks and trails, the SCRAMBLER LOW features a rugged VIBRAM sole that delivers good grip, even on more challenging terrain.
This brilliantly versatile hiking shoe cushions the foot well and is very comfortable to wear. Ready to roll? It's time to hit the trail!
- Weight: 800 g/pair (Size 8)
- lightweight microfibre upper
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: cushioning insole, preformed footbed
and extremely good heel support
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- protective toe cap
- long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment