Men's Scrambler Low
Scrambler Low Hiking Shoes For Men
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 800 g/pair (Size 8)
- lightweight microfibre upper
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: cushioning insole, preformed footbed
and extremely good heel support
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- protective toe cap
- long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment
Ideal for approaches and easy hiking on tracks and trails, the SCRAMBLER LOW features a rugged VIBRAM sole that delivers good grip, even on more challenging terrain.
This brilliantly versatile hiking shoe cushions the foot well and is very comfortable to wear. Ready to roll? It's time to hit the trail!
grip system logo
Products tested by ASI Reisen
comfort fit logo
Vibram - The construction of the sole was developed together with the renowned Italian manufacturer Vibram® exclusively for Jack Wolfskin shoes. The result is a sturdy, abrasion-resistant shoe sole made of rubber, which is ultra-comfortable. Ideally suited for alpine terrain.
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck