ALL TERRAIN 8 TEXAPORE MID M
WATERPROOF TREKKING BOOT MEN
Sustainability & Technology
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Hill country or mountain trails, single-day hikes or multi-day treks, rain or sunshine – the ALL TERRAIN does it all. This classic trekking boot is a real treat for your feet.
The sole and the inside of the boot are specifically designed for comfort on longer hikes. The boot has a smooth and easy roll-over movement, cushions your foot and relieves the strain on your joints every step of the way.
The TEXAPORE O2+ membrane is 100% waterproof, so your feet stay dry in the rain or when crossing shallow streams. The moisture regulating lining keeps them dry on the inside too.
- Weight: 1390 g/pair (Size 8)
- high-cut, stiff upper in leather and synthetic fabric for optimal stability and support
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- cushioning EVA midsole with good roll-over performance
- PU insole for optimal cushioning
- mesh inserts on sides and front for good breathability
- protective heel and toe caps made of rubber
- low set tensioning hooks for precise lacing adjustment