Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays. Learn More.
CASCADE HIKE LT TEXAPORE MID M
WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES MEN
Sustainability & Technology
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Precise-fitting, anatomically shaped insole with plush cushioning
EVA midsole cushions each step and promotes comfortable gait
Versatile tread for everyday walks and easy hikes
When you're doing mile after mile on forest tracks and trails, the waterproof CASCADE HIKE LT TEXAPORE MID is a great boot to wear. The boot has a dynamic fit and an extremely well-cushioned sole, so your feet will stay fit even on demanding, fast-paced hikes.
We've incorporated a multi-component sole system that provides excellent cushioning, good traction, and supports the foot's natural motion from the strike to the roll-over phase. The mid-cut suede upper and EVA midsole pad in the forefoot provide additional stability and improved guidance, relieving the strain on your muscles and joints, so you can take challenging terrain in your stride.
Expecting a shower of rain and a few muddy puddles on the trail? No problem! The TEXAPORE membrane makes the CASCADE HIKE LT TEXAPORE MID fully waterproof, so your feet stay dry.
- Weight: 1000 g/pair (Size 8)
- mid-cut suede leather upper with debossed pattern
- collar and tongue in soft, supple mesh fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- special outsole design for optimal grip on demanding terrain
- stabilising EVA midsole pad in forefoot for optimal guidance on demanding terrain
- durable EVA heel cushioning pad with high rebound and propulsion effect
- EVA insole with cushioning PU foam in heel
- midsole inlay to guide and support the roll-over movement
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- extra thin tongue overlay to prevent pressure points
- stylish debossing on the side
- extra wide heel pull tab for easy on and off
- lace hooks at collar for precise lacing adjustment