Cascade Hike Lt Texapore Low M
Waterproof Hiking Boot Men
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 860 g/pair (Size 8)
- low-cut suede leather upper with debossed pattern
- collar and tongue in soft, supple mesh fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- stabilising EVA midsole pad in forefoot for optimal guidance on demanding terrain
- special outsole design for optimal grip on demanding terrain
- durable EVA heel cushioning pad with high rebound and propulsion effect
- EVA insole with cushioning PU foam in heel
- midsole inlay to guide and support the roll-over movement
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- extra thin tongue overlay to prevent pressure points
- stylish debossing on the side
- extra wide heel pull tab for easy on and off
Designed for all-day comfort on steep and demanding trails, the CASCADE HIKE LT TEXAPORE LOW is a waterproof hiking shoe in soft suede leather with a dynamic fit and an extremely well-cushioned sole.
The multi-component sole system provides good traction on rough, challenging paths and supports the foot's natural motion from the strike to the roll-over phase, so your feet feel great all day long.
There's no need to cut your day short if it starts to rain, either. The CASCADE HIKE LT TEXAPORE LOW has a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane that will keep your feet dry.
The shoe's modern styling gives it a youthful, contemporary look so it won't look out of place in the city either.
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Versatile tread for everyday walks and easy hikes
Precise-fitting, anatomically shaped insole with plush cushioning