Men's Force Trekker Texapore Mid
WATERPROOF TREKKING BOOT MEN
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 935 g/pair (Size 8)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: full-length stabilising TPU plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- double layered EVA midsole with very good cushioning and precise motion guidance
- exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- stabilising TPU welding on side and front
- rubber toe protector
- metal lace hooks
- WIRE SUPPORT: strong, ultra lightweight lacing ligaments for optimal, adjustable grip
When the mountain calls, you need a boot that’s up to the job. The FORCE TREKKER TEXAPORE MID is a premium quality, lightweight, all weather trekking boot from our FORCE footwear series.
The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot improves the stability and provides a dynamic and responsive ride. The FORCE TREKKER TEXAPORE MID has everything you need for multi-day treks and alpine hut-to-hut walks: a sturdy mid-cut upper, easy-care synthetic materials, optimal surefootedness and a very comfortable precise fit.
A waterproof and exceptionally breathable TEXAPORE O2+ membrane prevents water ingress and maintains a healthy foot climate.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, rocky trails. The boot has an abrasion resistant toe cap for extra protection from stones and scree and a two-zone lacing system with low set tensioning hooks for precise fit adjustment.
Products tested by ASI Reisen
Activity Index B - Trekking
Texapore 02+ Hardshell material