- Weight: 935 g/pair (Size 8)
- lightweight textile upper
- collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: full-length stabilising TPU plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- EVA midsole with very good cushioning and precise motion guidance
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- stabilising TPU welding on side and front
- protective rubber toe cap
- lace hooks at collar for precise lacing adjustment
- WIRE SUPPORT: strong, ultra lightweight lacing ligaments for optimal, adjustable grip
Rocky paths. Loose scree. Slippery stream beds. Sounds like hard work? Not when you’re wearing the FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE MID. The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE MID has an innovative sole design that provides excellent stability and support for the foot, which means you save energy for when you need it most – on the uphill bits!
The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot improves the stability and provides a dynamic and responsive ride. The boot has a soft REFLEX FOAM component in the midsole for superior comfort and less effort when walking, so you can take tough day hikes in your stride.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, rocky trails. This high-end boot is also equipped with a waterproof and very breathable TEXAPORE O2+ membrane to keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
Waterproof technology with extra breathability