Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays. Learn More.
SCRAMBLER XT TEXAPORE LOW M
WATERPROOF TREKKING BOOT MEN
Sustainability & Technology
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck
High-traction tread for confidence on rugged terrain
EVA pad in heel optimizes heel strike in demanding terrain
Anatomically shaped insole with layered cushioning for precise fit
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
The SCRAMBLER XT TEXAPORE LOW is a comfortable, waterproof approach shoe suitable for various mountain scenarios.
It has all the features you'd expect to find in a premium quality approach shoe. The specially developed VIBRAM outsole and the stabilising EVA heel pad deliver excellent traction and stability on more challenging terrain. The shoe has a long eyestay and double eyelets on the collar panel for precise lacing adjustment, so the fit is always snug and comfortable.
Additional attributes include a comfortable fit with a preformed footbed and excellent heel support, a robust upper and durable materials. The shoe also has a soft tongue that makes walking downhill more comfortable.
Out on the trail in all weathers? No problem. The TEXAPORE membrane will keep your feet dry. Ready to roll? It's time to hit the trail!
- Weight: 1030 g/pair (Size 8)
- robust leather upper with extended rubber toe cap
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- torsion resistant TPU lasting board
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: cushioning insole, preformed footbed
and extremely good heel support
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- collar panel with double lacing eyelets to stabilise the midfoot
- long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment