20% Off Your Order* with code: ONEPLANET20
Sustainability & Technology
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection
If you want to add a bit more of a challenge to your next hike in the mountains, pick a route that involves some scrambling. With the SCRAMBLER 2 TEXAPORE LOW on your feet, you’re perfectly equipped to bridge that gap between hiking and climbing.
This shoe is light, comfortable and has a robust, high traction VIBRAM outsole that is ideally suited to steep and demanding terrain. The PU insole and EVA heel foam cushion the foot well, while the all-round rubber toe cap protects your toes from bumps and scrapes.
The long eyestay ensures precise lacing adjustment, so the shoe is always snug and comfortable. The upper incorporates a waterproof and breathable TEXAPORE membrane to keep your feet dry and improve the internal foot climate.
- Weight: 800 g/pair (Size 8)
- lightweight textile upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- PU insole for good cushioning, breathability and moisture transport
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- protective rubber toe cap
- lace-to-toe lacing system