- Weight: 1200 g/pair (Size 8)
- robust leather and textile upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- EVA insole with thermal lining
- cushioning EVA midsole
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- rubber heel and toe protectors
- lace hooks for precise lacing adjustment
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- STAY WARM seal of approval, certified by PFI PIRMASENS
When you’re strolling through the snowy streets or taking a walk in the winter woods, the ASPEN TEXAPORE HIGH will keep your feet warm and dry.
This waterproof winter boot teams a leather and textile upper with a super warm NANUK ULTRA fleece lining, and will keep your feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
Things can get a little slippery underfoot when there’s snow and ice on the streets, so we’ve equipped this boot with a special winter outsole that provides the necessary grip. A cushioning EVA midsole makes the boot extremely comfortable to walk in.
winter grip logo