- Weight: 1040 g/pair (Size 8)
- robust upper in synthetic fabric and textile
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- EVA insole with thermal lining
- cushioning EVA midsole
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- synthetic heel and toe protectors
- lace hooks for precise lacing
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- STAY WARM seal of approval, certified by PFI PIRMASENS
These boots are made for...winter! The COLD BAY TEXAPORE MID is the perfect boot for a stroll through the snow covered streets of your home town or a winter holiday in Austria.
Whatever you happen to be doing, with the COLD BAY TEXAPORE MID you get excellent protection from the cold, wet winter weather. This winter boot is equipped with a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane and has a soft fleece lining. It will keep your feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
The special winter outsole delivers good grip when there’s snow underfoot, and a cushioning EVA midsole provides added comfort.
winter grip logo