- Weight: 65 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyamide, polyester, polypropylene and elastane
Long hikes are much more enjoyable when your feet still feel good at the end of the day. That’s what the HIKING PRO CLASSIC CUT socks were made for.
They are super comfortable and breathable – exactly what you need for day hikes in lightweight, ankle-high boots. The socks are well padded at critical areas – the Achilles tendon, ankle, instep, toes and high stress zones on the sole of the foot.
The light synthetic fibre fabric wicks moisture effectively, helping to keep your feet dry and thereby preventing blisters.
Developed in partnership with X-Technology – the sock specialist from Switzerland