Women's Great Snow Pants
SKI PANTS WOMEN
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size 36.
- Weight: 630 g (size 36)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric (hem)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 front pockets
- RECCO system: integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
- detachable braces
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- adjustable waist
- key loop
- water resistant zips
- scuff guards at the ankles
- boot hook
If alpine skiing is your thing, you’ll love the GREAT SNOW PANTS. These stylish ski pants give you excellent freedom of movement and provide reliable protection from the winter weather.
The breathable fabric allows moisture vapour to pass through, and the high performance synthetic insulation keeps you warm. To prevent rain and snow ingress, the pants are also equipped with water resistant zips. The braces are detachable.
The fabrics we have used contain a high proportion of eco-friendly recycled polyester. The main fabric is dyed using our environmentally friendly FUTURE DYE process. This new process also ensures that the colour doesn’t fade.
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
RECCO® Avalanche rescue detector
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas