Women's Snow Summit Pants
Ski Pants Women
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size 36.
- Weight: 670 g (size 36)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK 10D MINIRIP HIGH TENACITY: extremely light, tear resistant, windproof and very breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- NANUK DYNAMIC NATUREBLEND: soft, breathable, two-way stretch fleece made from 61% recycled polyester and at least 25% TENCEL™ lyocell fibres
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- ventilation zips on the thighs
- 2 front pockets
- RECCO system: integrated chip for rescue services location
- adjustable waist
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- key loop
- water resistant zips
- scuff guards on the hems
- boot hook
The snow crunches under your feet as you hike up the mountain. The conditions are perfect for freeriding, and you’re wearing your SNOW SUMMIT PANTS, so you’ve got the perfect kit for the job. These ski pants were designed in collaboration with pro skier Felix Neureuther.
They are made of our extremely waterproof and windproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric, with a soft synthetic insulation providing the warmth. The internal gaiters and water resistant zips prevent snow and water ingress, so if the weather turns mean or you’re up to your knees in powder, you’ll still stay dry. The venting zips on the thighs provide an extra blast of fresh air if required.
The SNOW SUMMIT PANTS were dyed using our colourfast FUTURE DYE process, which uses much less water and far fewer chemicals than conventional dyeing methods.
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Soft, breathable, bi-elastic fleece with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact