Big White Pants W
SKI PANTS WOMEN
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size 36.
Measurements of the product in size 36:
It’s the perfect winter day and you’re heading for the ski slopes. With the BIG WHITE PANTS, you’re properly equipped for the job. Designed and developed to meet the specific demands of the downhill skier, they are very waterproof, windproof, breathable, stretchy and warmly insulated.
The special TEXAPORE outer fabric keeps out the snow and the cold mountain wind. It also allows moisture vapour to escape to the outside, so you enjoy superb climate comfort. The BIG WHITE PANTS also feature our robust MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation. It is insensitive to moisture and insulates effectively in temperatures well below zero. And the best bit is, both the outer fabric and the insulation are 100% recycled.
The BIG WHITE PANTS are super stretchy, so they flex as you move. When things start to get a bit more energetic, simply open the venting zips at the sides for a blast of fresh air. Internal gaiters prevent snow ingress, and the braces can be detached if necessary.
The BIG WHITE PANTS also have scuff guards on the lower leg, and they are fitted with a RECCO chip, of course, like a proper pair of ski pants should be.
- Weight: 412 g (size 36)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- ventilation zips on the thighs
- 2 hand pockets
- detachable braces
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- adjustable waist
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care