Great Snow Pants W
Ski Pants Women
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
Sustainability & Technology
Integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
If alpine skiing is your thing, you’ll love the GREAT SNOW PANTS. These stylish ski pants give you excellent freedom of movement and provide reliable protection from the winter weather.
The breathable fabric allows moisture vapour to pass through, and the high performance synthetic insulation keeps you warm. The pants are also equipped with water resistant zips and a detachable snow skirt.
The main fabric, lining and insulation are made from eco-friendly recycled polyester. The main fabric is dyed using our environmentally friendly FUTURE DYE process, which uses much less water and far fewer chemicals than conventional dyeing methods. This new process also ensures that the colour doesn’t fade.
- Weight: 630 g (size 36)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric (hem)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 front pockets
- RECCO system: integrated chip for rescue services location
- detachable braces
- adjustable waist
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- key loop
- water resistant zips
- scuff guards on the hems
- boot hook
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care