- Weight: 910 g (size S)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- mesh lining made of recycled fabric
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft microfibre lining with logo print
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable collar
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of 100% recycled polyester
- NANUK DYNAMIC ECOSPHERE PIQUE Q.M.C.: breathable, fast drying, bi-elastic, 100% recycled fleece with warm reverse side and smooth exterior
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets
Alpine trails or Scandinavian winters – the outdoors is even more fun in the ice and snow. When you’re wearing the MOUNT EMIN 3IN1, the fun doesn’t have to stop when the weather turns mean. The jacket combines unique stretch performance with best-in-class insulation.
The waterproof outer jacket has a very soft feel and is slightly stretchy. This makes it super comfortable to wear when you are out on the trail, as it stretches as you move and provides a snug, bespoke fit. If you need extra ventilation, simply open up the pit zips.
The inner jacket zips into the outer and has a synthetic fibre fill. The insulation performance is impressive, particularly when teamed with the outer jacket. The front of the inner jacket is windproof, and the sides and undersleeve panels consist of super stretchy fleece. This gives you full freedom of movement and enhanced breathability where you need it most.
When spring arrives, and you no longer need full winter weather protection, there’s no need to retire the MOUNT EMIN 3IN1. Simply zip the two jackets apart and wear them individually.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Breathable, stretchy, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester fleece
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas