365 Flash Jacket W
Windproof Insulated Jacket Women
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 71 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
City trip or outdoor action – you like a jacket with an athletic style, and you like to stay warm. The 365 FLASH JACKET is the perfect jacket for you. This winter jacket has an on-trend colour block design. It keeps you warm and shuts out the rain and wind.
It is made of our environmentally friendly TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric, which consists of 100% recycled polyester and is fully windproof and waterproof. It is also very breathable, so you’ll feel great in it all day long. The MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE synthetic fibre insulation provides an extra portion of warmth.
The 365 FLASH JACKET is part of our 365 Collection, a signature range of products created for your active lifestyle. If you’re looking for a youthful, confident style, a stand-out design, full-spec JACK WOLFSKIN technology, and a combination of outdoor functionality and everyday suitability, these products were made for you.
- Weight: 675 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE MINI OTTOMAN 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care