Women's Athletic 5In1
5-IN-1 HARDSHELL JACKET FOR HIKING WOMEN
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 8 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 780 g (size S)
- Outer jacket:
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket
- SNAP-IN System: for combination with insulated inner jacket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of recycled polyester
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (40 g/m²): warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets
- SNAP-IN System: for combination with outer jacket
- zip-off sleeves
As the early morning mist rises from the valley to the high peaks, you’re already out on the trail. And your ATHLETIC 5IN1 jacket is keeping you warm and dry. As the name implies, this hiking jacket gives you five different wear options, which means you can react flexibly to changes in the weather when you’re on the move.
If the weather warms up, simply remove the inner jacket and wear the shell jacket on its own. And when you get to the top of the hill where the air is cooler, you can swop the shell for the inner jacket for a bit of light insulation. Or wear both. The inner jacket can also be converted to a vest by zipping the sleeves off.
The shell jacket is windproof and waterproof. The shoulders consist of recycled TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH. The rest of the shell is tailored from TEXAPORE INFINITY BIG GRID 3D. This fabric has a stylish, contemporary look that really catches the eye.
The inner jacket features a lightweight synthetic fibre fill with excellent lofting capability and provides superb insulation. It is also completely windproof, even when worn without the shell.
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection
Both the inner and outer jackets come with compatible press studs
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch