Argon Storm Jacket W
Windproof Insulated Jacket Women
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 69 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Lofty, ultra quick-drying synthetic insulation that efficiently traps heat
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
“There is no such thing as bad weather, only unsuitable clothing.” (Alfred Wainwright) And the ARGON STORM is more than suitable for cold, wet weather. This winter jacket is very waterproof, windproof and warmly insulated.
For the outer fabric of this jacket we’ve opted for TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY, a robust version of our proven weather protection technology. It provides a reliable barrier to the weather, even in persistent rain and blizzard conditions.
The warmth comes from the MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT fill, a moisture resistant insulation material designed to perform in sub-zero temperatures. The synthetic fibre insulation feels like down, has excellent lofting capabilities, and delivers very good warmth-to-weight performance.
- Weight: 662 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with linen-like finish (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (180 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation (torso) / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (160 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation (hood and sleeves)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care