Atmosphere Jkt W
Windproof Down Jacket Women
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 69 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
So light, and oh-so warm! The ATMOSPHERE was made for cold days on the mountain. This lightweight jacket has an RDS-certified duck down fill that will keep you warm in cold temperatures.
The STORMLOCK shell provides double protection: it shuts out the wind and shrugs off light showers. The ATMOSPHERE is also extremely breathable, so it’s ideal for all kinds of winter sports, from X/C and downhill skiing to snowshoeing.
If you get too warm, simply stash the jacket in its stuff sack and drop it in your pack.
- Weight: 325 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA SHINY: windproof, water repellent, extra smooth fabric with high breathability and shiny finish
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
- pack bag included
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
1. FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care