Baffin Island Coat
Windproof Down Coat Women
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 9 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 945 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT: light, windproof, water repellent and breathable fabric with shiny finish
- STORMLOCK WOOLTEC HEATHER: windproof, breathable and water repellent fabric with natural marled look and distinctive herringbone structure
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (hood & shoulders)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision, with high collar
- detachable faux fur trim on hood
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- internal cuffs
Dining at the Ice Hotel? Maybe. Or maybe you’re walking though town in a snowstorm to get to your favourite restaurant. From the cold, frozen north to the big, bad city, the BAFFIN ISLAND COAT is stylish enough to cause a minor sensation wherever you wear it.
Packed full of high quality down, the BAFFIN ISLAND will see you through the coldest of winters. The windproof outer fabric increases the insulation performance, is nice and breathable, and has a stylish, shiny finish. The shoulders and hood have an extra layer of MICROGUARD synthetic insulation. The synthetic fibres maintain their insulation performance even when damp, which is a big advantage in the rain or snow.
To make sure you stay warm and cosy when the icy wind blows, we’ve added a high collar and a faux fur trim around the hood that will shield your face from the wind. The hood’s volume and field of vision can be adjusted to suit the weather conditions. The sleeves are equipped with internal cuffs for added comfort and warmth.
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
100% PFC-free - PFCs (per- and poly-fluoride chemicals) are substances used on the surfaces of items to give them water-repellent or fat-repellent properties, which is the reason they are mainly used in waterproof trousers and jackets.