COLD BAY JACKET W
Waterproof Down Jacket Women
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 79 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Whether you’re braving the cold in Copenhagen or strolling through the snowy streets closer to home, the COLD BAY JACKET will keep you warm. The jacket is packed full of RDS-certified down.
The down fill is encased in a TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell. This recycled fabric is slightly stretchy, provides superb climate comfort and delivers reliable protection from the wind, rain and snow. The COLD BAY JACKET is light, very comfortable to wear and has a stylish, shiny lining that complements the signature look.
This luxurious jacket is topped off with a snug, adjustable hood – a feature you’ll certainly appreciate when the cold wind is blowing round your ears!
- Weight: 710 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of 100% recycled polyester
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, secret pocket
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Wash And Care