Women's Chilly Morning Jacket
Winter Hardshell Women
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 9 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 640 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE MINI OTTOMAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
The morning mist still hangs in the trees, but you’re already warming up on your favourite trail. The CHILLY MORNING is the lightest waterproof jacket in our winter collection.
When winter is still waiting in the wings and the weather is typically autumnal, this is a great jacket to wear. The outer fabric is TEXAPORE, so wet and windy autumn weather doesn’t stand a chance. And the synthetic fibre insulation inside keeps you snug and warm, even if it gets wet.